Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Our New Favorite Book



We have found a new favorite book. Skippyjon Jones is HILARIOUS! If you haven't read this outrageously entertaining kitty boy's funny escapade yourself, we highly recommend that you hop on over to your local library and pick out a copy to read to a child you know. Pick a child...any child. I guarantee they will love it...especially if you have a knack for a funny little Spanish accent!

You will find us quoting lines from this book often as we remember El Skippito's adventures with the big bad bumblebeeto bandito! Zeb's favorite line (and Mine too) is (said in your best spanish accent):
"My eers are to beeg for my head and my head is too beeg for my bodee. I am not a cat! I am a CHIHUAHUA!"
Another family favorite quote is:
"Holy Frijoles!"
I should warn you.....you may never look at your closet the same again.
.......Or your siamese cat. *wink*

No comments: