Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lane County Fair

Howdy Folks!
We've had a wonderful time at the fair this year. It's the first time we've been there in about 5 years, I think, so consequently, it was little Mister's first time at the fair. He had a blast.
A big hit was the children's garden play area where everything is handmade and all of the veggies are hand sewn.




Another favorite is always the animals. It's really why we go.

This year we got to see baby chicks hatch out of eggs




the tiniest goat I've ever seen


(this little guy's mom was only as tall as my knee.....maybe!)

and lots and lots of piglets!



PIG PILE!

We have been contemplating whether we should enter some items in the fair next year. I think we will. I have always wanted to and I want the kids to feel pride in what they make. Who knows, maybe we could bring home a blue ribbon or two.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: