Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Long Awaited Vegas Pics

Well, I know it's been nearly a month since I went and I haven't put up any pictures yet so thanks for bearing with me. These are just the ones I had on my camera. I haven't gotten the rest from everyone else yet so I can make a BIG slide show. That will come in time. (I tried to make a smilebox slideshow of them, but something is wrong with my program because it won't let me make any new ones, so I used slide.com instead.)

It was so nice to be able to get away somewhere where no one calls us Mom all the time and we didn't have any responsibilities. We were able to just relax and not even have a schedule. So refreshing. Not that I don't enjoy being a mom and wife and all the other hats I wear, but sometimes I like to drop all the other hats in the air and put on the one that says I'm just Melody. I like what I like and can enjoy it in peace and quiet or share it with my sister-friends without interruption. We all need that once in a while.

I really enjoyed going to Vegas and seeing all the magnificent hotels and things like the Bellagio's fountain show and the Tournament of Kings show at Excalibur, but I was glad to come home again to my family. It was a great get-away and we all had a marvelous blast together.
(The song I picked is for Tab. It seemed to fit best out of all the choices.)
Enjoy!

No comments: