Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

River fun on a hot day...

I had heard about a place near Triangle Lake where there was supposed to be a natural rock waterslide, but I had never known exactly where it was........until Wednesday that is!

The place is called Lake Creek Falls. I read about it here while looking for a river nearby to dunk my hot, sweaty kids into during the 90+ degree heat wave we are currently experiencing. We have friends in from Idaho visiting family in Junction City who have been there before and after being unable to join them for a dip the day they were going, I posted that I wanted to go to the slides on my Myspace profile and the next morning I got a call at 9:30am from my friend Jen asking if I had made plans to go to the slides with anyone that day. She had been wanting to go to water too, so right there on the spot we made a plan to throw everyone in the car and meet out there.

We had so much fun (despite the construction delays) and thanks to Jen's waterproof camera, we have some cool pictures to share! Enjoy!


Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Thats so cool...my sis-in-law and their 4 boys live out there. They've told us stories of those 'rock slides'...our boys are still a little small but we look forward to trying them out too :0) Looks like it was well worth the trip!